The conditions of enrollment entail:
- application form
- knowledge of English language confirmed by a test at B2 level or equivalent.
- and other required documents from application procedure:
1. Completion of Bachelor Program in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a chemistry- related discipline, equivalent to 210 ECTS credits, at the level of not less than 60% of maximum grade points in each credited course.
2. Bachelor Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or chemistry-related discipline
3. Positive verification of B.Sc diploma and transcript of grades by the Admission Committee.
Cracow University of Technology published more information at the website: http://www.en.bwm.pk.edu.pl/graduate+studies,s2.html
Theoretical and practical competences in Chemical Engineering, such as design, implementation and testing of production lines used in chemical industry or related
industry branches. There are the following three specialties prepared within the study program: Engineering of Technological Processes, Engineering of Biotechnological Processes, and Engineering of Renewable Energy Sources. Currently, Engineering of Technological Processes is taught, but the other specialties can be implemented as well if students select them. Graduates of
the Chemical Engineering program are employed both in management and R&D positions in chemical industry, while some continue their education at doctoral studies. Their extended knowledge and skills acquired in the study enables them to solve engineering and technological problems encountered in industry, improve existing products and processes or develop new ones, design new
installations and apply professional engineering software for optimization of industrial processes within the scope of their specialty.
More information can be found at: