Meet us at the international fairs in 2019
We invite you to visit Polish stands organised as part of Ready, Study, GO! Poland campaign in 2019. You have a possibility to meet Polish universities during the international fairs all over the world. At the same time, we are pleased to announce that NAWA will conduct thematic sessions at prestigious conferences: APAIE (two sessions) and NAFSA.
The list below with the trade fair calendar assumes Poland’s participation in the biggest and most prestigious fairs and conferences in the world. The proposed locations and regions were selected on the basis of the geographic strategy for the promotion of Polish tertiary schools, and taking into account the missions and objectives of the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange, including in particular the promotion of Polish language abroad and the NAWA scholarship offer.
Meet us at international fairs and conferences in 2019:
- Georgia, International Education Fair, Tbilisi, 22–23 February 2019
- APAIE fairs and conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 25–29 March 2019
- Fairs in India, 31 March–7 April 2019
- South America, EXPO Estudiante, Mexico, March 2019
- Polish Science Days in Athens and Thessaloniki, March 2019
- Educational mission in Uzbekistan, 19–20 April 2019 (co-organised with the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Tashkent)
- NAFSA fairs and conference, Washington, the United States, 26–31 May 2019
- Educational mission in China, June 2019.
- EAIE fairs and conference, Helsinki, Finland, 24–27 September 2019
- Kazakhstan, Begin Central Asia Tour, Astana and Almaty, 28–29 September, 2019.
- Asia Expo, Vietnam, Indonesia, October 2019.