PROFILE - SHORT DESCRIPTION
Why study at MUL?
- 70 years of tradition
- multicultural environment
- affordable tuition
- the most modern teaching center in Europe
The Medical University of Lodz has been consequently investing in development of young researchers. Within the last two years, young scientists from MUL were considered leaders in areas such as cardiology, oncology, immunology and dermatology.
To date, MUL has accomplished:
• 14 projects co-financed by the European Union under the Structural Funds;
• 446 research projects nationally funded with a total value of 90 million PLN, including 50 projects worth 7 million PLN, conducted by the Department of Military Medicine;
• 3 development projects carried out in 2011-2014 funded by the National Centre for Research and Development, NCBiR with a total value of more than 1.5 million PLN.
Thanks to the project "The Medical University of Lodz Didactic Centre” with a value exceeding 50 million PLN within OPIE, in 2012 a brand new and one of the most modern clinical Teaching Centre in Europe, was opened with new classrooms and lecture halls, complete with computer-compatible projectors and PA systems https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdLJdYP1Ovs.