PROFILE - SHORT DESCRIPTION
Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań is the major academic institution in Poznań and one of the top Polish universities. Its reputation is founded on tradition, the outstanding achievements of the faculty and the attractive curriculum offered to students.
In addition to its facilities in Poznań, it has campuses in Gniezno, Kalisz, Piła and Słubice/Franfurt-Oder.
Students may choose between 180 possible professional specialisations. In recent years the educational offer has become increasingly diverse. New educational projects include: integrated studies in humanities, natural sciences, social sciences, and program carried out in cooperation with other institutions both in Poland and abroad.
International student education at AMU consists of:
• AMU PreMed Medical Study Course
• School of Polish Language and Culture for Foreign Students
• Summer School of Polish Language and Culture
• English intensive preparatory courses for further study
• BA, MA and PhD Degree Programs
• AMU-PIE: A YEAR AT AMU that co-ordinates nearly 300 regular courses on a variety of subjects taught in English, and some in French and Spanish (among others)