COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
It is required to have an English language certificate.
List of diplomas, certificates proving knowledge of foreign language is available in the Admissions Office (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org),
telephone: + 48 12 252 44 00
International Relations and Cultural Diplomacy
The studies offer a core curriculum emphasizing the traditional academic components of International Relations with a focus on the role of soft power and Cultural Diplomacy in contemporary global affairs.
List of courses offered within the Master's programme:
- Foreign Policy of the European Union
- The Post-Cold War World
- Conflict and Natural Resources
- US Foreign Policy
- Multinational companies
- New Social Movements and International Relations
- Migration, Refugees, and Citizenship in a Globalized World
- Globalization and International Competiveness
- Religion and International Relations
- Cultural Diplomacy in the World
- Human Rights in Cultural Context.