COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
Fill in an Application Form
- Pay the application fee
- Send the application form and required documents by regular post or via email
- Outcome of the assessment. Within 5 days you will receive information concerning the outcome of your application through the Collegium Civitas on-line admissions platform.
- Payment of the tuition fee
- Reception of the official Acceptance Letter.
- Arrival in Warsaw. Once in Warsaw, please bring the originals of your application documents.
More details about the recruitment process visit our website.
Are you interested in Europeanization and globalization of international economy? Would you like to know different aspects of international business and marketing? Choose our International Business and Marketing programme – you will be prepared for action on rapidly changing international markets. The combination of economics, business practice and marketing approach learned during the course will enable you to acquire analytical skills and develop analytical thinking. You will gain practical skills in constructing and analyzing marketing research – quantitative and qualitative, developing a marketing strategy, conducting difficult negotiation talks, self-presentation technique. Study at Collegium Civitas – modern, multicultural university in the heart of Warsaw, Poland!
During the studies you will gain knowledge in:
marketing (advertising, promotion, marketing research, marketing strategy);
management in international business;
organization of commercial activities;
building brand image;
identifying customer needs.
You will gain practical skills in:
constructing and analyzing marketing research – quantitative and qualitative,
developing a marketing strategy,
conducting difficult negotiation talks,
international sales and marketing,
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 508 929 652
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw