COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
Fill in an Application Form
- Pay the application fee
- Send the application form and required documents by regular post or via email
- Outcome of the assessment. Within 5 days you will receive information concerning the outcome of your application through the Collegium Civitas on-line admissions platform.
- Payment of the tuition fee
- Reception of the official Acceptance Letter.
- Arrival in Warsaw. Once in Warsaw, please bring the originals of your application documents.
More details about the recruitment process visit our website.
Do you want to discover the secrets behind the successful management of projects, information, and a team of employees? Are you interested in corporate social responsibility (CSR)? Do you see yourself in management one day as a specialist in HR, PR or CSR? Perhaps you are wondering if your business idea is worth pursuing and if it has any chance of success. Choose our Bachelor’s degree programme in Business Management and gain practical skills that will enable you to navigate the world of business and increase the chances of success for your own business projects. Study at Collegium Civitas – modern, multicultural university in the heart of Warsaw, Poland!
You will acquire the following factual knowledge:
Management of information, human resources, projects, and a professional team;
principles of CSR;
finance in business and the economy.
You will acquire practical skills in the following areas:
how to conduct negotiations,
how to build team relationships,
how to communicate effectively,
how to design and implement interactive marketing campaigns.
HR departments in international corporations,
PR positions in businesses and institutions,
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 508 929 652
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw