COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
Fill in an Application Form
- Pay the application fee
- Send the application form and required documents by regular post or via email
- Outcome of the assessment. Within 5 days you will receive information concerning the outcome of your application through the Collegium Civitas on-line admissions platform.
- Payment of the tuition fee
- Reception of the official Acceptance Letter.
- Arrival in Warsaw. Once in Warsaw, please bring the originals of your application documents.
More details about the recruitment process visit our website.
Do you agree with the statement: “If you are not on the Internet, you do not exist”? Nowadays not only companies and corporations, but also political parties, offices and non-governmental organizations have little chance of success if they don’t know how to effectively promote themselves by building effective relationship with environment. Public Relations, Marketing and New Media specialisation at Collegium Civitas will give you an answer, how to find and attract new customers and what techniques should you use to make your brand more visible to a wider audience.
During the studies you will gain knowledge in:
modern marketing and PR principles,
internal and external PR,
market research techniques.
You will gain practical skills in:
preparing and implementing of marketing and PR plans;
using marketing tools, including the Internet and research;
creating brand awareness campaigns;
planning and coordinating marketing campaign;
creative thinking and acting;
event and ambient agencies,
marketing, promotion and PR departments in international companies,
media (Internet, television, newspapers, radio).
Collegium Civitas Admissions Office
phone: +48 508 929 652
room 1210, Palace of Culture and Science, 12th floor
1 Defilad Square, 00-901 Warsaw