COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
Medical, health and sport sciences
Long cycle Master's Programme (9-12 semesters)
Mode of studies:
5 years (10 semesters)
55 600 PLN/year
Doctor of Dental Surgery
Friday, 31 July, 2020
Day of semester start:
Monday, 31 August, 2020
300 (for the whole 5-year Program)
- Secondary school degree or equivalent credentials at a high enough level to be eligible for admission to a university in home country, issued no earlier than in 2014.
- High level of knowledge in the following fields: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, and high proficiency in English language.
- Satisfactory grades in biology, chemistry and physics or mathematics (min. 2 subjects, incl. biology) from previous education (secondary school, college or university).
- Entrance examination in biology, chemistry and physics and interview.
- Applicants holding Polish high school leaving certificates must successfully apply and achieve a minimum score of 160 points in the admission proceedings for the Polish-language dental program at PUMS in order to become eligible to apply to this dental program in English.
The 5-year DDS Program is an undergraduate-entry dental course which leads high school graduates to a professional degree of Doctor of Dental Surgery, opening doors to dental licensing in Europe and elsewhere.