COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
By August 30th 2019, the applicants should submit the following documents by post or e-mail :
- the application form for the academic year 2019/2020 (http://kandydat.kul.pl/en/vademecum-rekrutacji/ ),
- a photocopy of the certificate of secondary education (High School Diploma/General Certificate of Secondary Education) entitling to enroll for studies in the country of issue,
- a certificate confirming the command of English,
- a photocopy of the applicant's passport;
- Letter of Recommendation from the Church authorities (only clergymen),
- proof of payment of the registration and 1st semester tuition fees.
- helps cultivate critical and analytical thinking skills, teaches orientation in various areas of social life
- equips for participation in interdisciplinary projects and in a variety of social roles
- prepares for work in scientific, educational, cultural and administrative institutions
- can progress to MA programmes (e.g.. in Philosophy, Cognitive Studies, Cultural Studies)
- get a degree which equips them with a variety of transferable skills that are highly attractive to employers
Students enjoy an opportunity of gaining practical work experience from the obligatory student practice programmes at Lublin City Office, Majdanek State Museum, MakoLab S.A. and a range of similar institutions across a number of sectors.
Active participation in the Student Council and KUL’s Philosophical Study Group supports graduate employability and market transition. The Philosophical Study Group encourages student collaboration and raises their professional qualifications through the organization of trainings, conferences, discussion meetings as well as through publications and other scholarly activities. Throughout the last 50 years, KUL’s Philosophical Study Group has been organising a nationwide research event entitled Philosophy Week, which gathers philosophers’ community from across the country. It constitutes one of the most important philosophical events in Poland.