COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
By August 30th 2019, the applicants should submit the following documents by post or e-mail :
- the application form for the academic year 2019/2020 (http://kandydat.kul.pl/en/vademecum-rekrutacji/ ),
- a photocopy of the certificate of secondary education (High School Diploma/General Certificate of Secondary Education) entitling to enroll for studies in the country of issue,
- a certificate confirming the command of English,
- a photocopy of the applicant's passport;
- Letter of Recommendation from the Church authorities (only clergymen),
- proof of payment of the registration and 1st semester tuition fees.
European Union Law at KUL are interdisciplinary studies that develop interests connected with European history and culture and the ability to understand and analyze the social, political, legal and economic phenomena that take place in the European Union.
Following completion of the European Union Law programme graduates will be fluent in key areas of European legal regulations. They will specialise in the scope of European problems acquiring professional skills that are highly appreciated in the European labor market. The studies provide not only the wealth of theoretical knowledge but supplement this knowledge with the necessary practical skills.
The Institute has strong working relationships with both national and international institutions. These partnerships create many opportunities for European Union Law students to serve an apprenticeship at various institutions, including the European Parliament, the Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs, units of the central and local government, the Rule of Law Institute and other non-governmental organizations.
The benefits of the European Union Law programme stretch far beyond graduation. Our students are highly qualified professionals prepared to work in institutions of local and national government, and national and international cultural and social agencies, such as EU institutions and other international organizations.