By August 30th 2019, the applicants should submit the following documents by post or e-mail :
- the application form for the academic year 2019/2020 (http://kandydat.kul.pl/en/vademecum-rekrutacji/ ),
- a photocopy of the certificate of secondary education (High School Diploma/General Certificate of Secondary Education) entitling to enroll for studies in the country of issue,
- a certificate confirming the command of English,
- a photocopy of the applicant's passport;
- Letter of Recommendation from the Church authorities (only clergymen),
- proof of payment of the registration and 1st semester tuition fees.
The Faculty of Theology of our University offers the biggest scholarly potential in Europe, if not even in the whole world. The highest academic level of studies is secured by the staff consisting of over 80 professors and over 90 doctors (ThDs), specialists in every single field of Catholic theology (Bible, dogmatic, fundamental, ecumenical, moral and pastoral theology, spirituality, history of the Church, patrology, liturgies, homiletics, catechetics, family studies and media). Each year around 50 doctoral students defend their doctoral theses and leave prepared for independent scholarly work and for lecturing in priestly seminaries and at faculties of theology.
Founded in 1918 as one of four of the then faculties of University, during 95 years the Faculty of Theology enrolled on the mission of the Catholic University, through conducting research in the harmony between the science and the faith, education of Catholic intelligentsia, and taking part in creation of Christian culture. Among the illustrious professors of our University was the blessed Pope John Paul II.