COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
By August 30th 2019, the applicants should submit the following documents by post or e-mail :
- the application form for the academic year 2019/2020 (http://kandydat.kul.pl/en/vademecum-rekrutacji/ ),
- a photocopy of the certificate of secondary education (High School Diploma/General Certificate of Secondary Education) entitling to enroll for studies in the country of issue,
- a certificate confirming the command of English,
- a photocopy of the applicant's passport;
- Letter of Recommendation from the Church authorities (only clergymen),
- proof of payment of the registration and 1st semester tuition fees.
The studies last four years (8 semesters), divided into two parts. The first two years are filled with lectures, conversations (workshops) and seminars (540 hours per year). At the end of the second year there is an exam required by the Congregation for Catholic Teaching. Sucessful students obtain the diploma of licentiate in theology (licentiatus in sacra theologia). Two consecutive years are focused on writing and correcting the doctoral thesis (the lectures and seminars are limited to 60 hours per year).