COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
Application for full time and part time Master's programs at Kozminski University - please click here to see the details.
All documents issued in foreign languages should be translated into Polish or English by a sworn translator.
ADMISSION DEADLINE: EU citizens 30 September, non-EU citizens 15 August.
The program is aimed at preparing “digitally native” students for the role of managers and specialists ready to take advantage of Internet and network technologies in creating competitive advantage of an enterprise. The greatest value of the program is to provide the students with the mix of the top quality managerial courses with the specialized courses linked with Internet and technology influence on contemporary management.
The project responds to the widening competence gap in the labor market, ie. the growing market demand for professionals proficient in operating in cyberspace that are able to exploit its potential to the strategic development of the organization, and the lack of educational products, which focus on educating students in the field of management over the Internet, its features and the changes it produces.
After completing the specialization, students will demonstrate high competences in management of an organization using the potential of the Internet and cyberspace.
The studies are offered to 20 highly selected candidates.
WHAT YOU GAIN DURING YOUR STUDIES?
After completion of the program, graduates will among others know how to effectively:
- Manage organizations in contemporary business landscape
- Take advantage of business models available in the cyberspace
- Use the Internet and social media in management and marketing activities,
- Manage the virtual cooperation and organization changes determined by the Internet
- Synergistically combine on-line and off-line business activities
- Take advantage of the virtual communities’ potential, exemplified by crowdsourcing
- Use in business practice such phenomena as: collaboration, business networking, digitization and virtualization
- Operate in legal, financial and ethical e-environment
- Cooperate with e-customers – prosumers
Graduates of the new program in management can develop their career in:
- “Brick and mortar” companies, which consider Internet as a new environment to operate in
- “Bricks and clicks” companies, which want to take advantage of new possibilities given by the Internet environment
- “Pure clicks” companies, which want to strengthen their position on virtual market
- Consulting companies, interactive agencies, social media agencies, etc. which provide Internet services for other companies
- Establishing their own e-business