COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
- International language certificate confirming B2 level of English;
- Copy of passport (pages with name, surname and expiration date);
- Original High School Diploma;
- Original Bachelor Diploma;
- Original Bachelor Transcript translated into English.
- Bachelor Diploma with apostille or legalization translated into English.
For more information visit: http://recruitment.lazarski.pl/admissions/.
Graduates of this program receive two degrees – one from Lazarski University and one from Coventry University in Great Britain.
Understanding international relations can help you affect the decisions made by governments, corporations and other institutions, and studying international relations can lead to many careers, including diplomatic service, international business, non-profit organizations, and law.
In order to receive two degrees, one from Coventry University and one from Lazarski University, students must complete two-years of coursework plus their Master's thesis.