COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
- International language certificate confirming B2 level of English;
- Copy of passport (pages with name, surname, and expiration date);
- Original High School Diploma;
- Original High School Transcript;
- Original High School Transcript translated into either Polish or English1. Including the marks obtained at the final examination and an explanation of scale of marks;
- High School Diploma with apostille or legalization translated into either Polish or English1.
- Statement from your school or Ministry of Education indicating that the diploma enables you to proceed with higher level of education in the country where the diploma was issued.
For more information visit: http://recruitment.lazarski.pl/admissions/.
This program runs in conjunction with Coventry University in Great Britain, this means that graduates of this program get two degrees - one from Coventry University and one from Lazarski University.
Thanks to an excellent faculty derived from the best Polish and foreign universities, with lecturers who have experience working in senior positions in business and public administration, students of this program gain practical knowledge and skills necessary for succeeding in the international job market. Students will also acquire an understanding of international economic processes, financial operations, and will learn how to apply their knowledge in business and international settings.
Graduates of the BA in BE program have been sought-after in both the Polish and international job market, and possess the skills necessary to succeed in different work environments, as well as in specialist fields like marketing and financial management.