COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
- International language certificate confirming B2 level of Englishł
- Copy of passport (pages with name, surname and expiration date);
- Copy of High School Diploma;
- Original Bachelor Diploma;
- Original Bachelor Transcript translated into English.
- Bachelor Diploma with apostille or legalization translated into Polish or English.
For more information visit: http://recruitment.lazarski.pl/admissions/.
Graduates of this program receive two degrees – one from Lazarski University and one from Coventry University in Great Britain.
The MSc in International Business Economics Program is designed to give students an understanding of the structures, organizations and management of international companies, and also to prepare them for a career in business and management, especially in international corporations. The program consists of two main components:
1. economics classes taught entirely in English in the first year, and
2. additional economics courses taught during the second year + plus a Master's thesis and seminar.
In order to receive two degrees, one from Coventry University and one from Lazarski University, students must complete two-years of coursework plus their Master's thesis.