COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
- International language certificate confirming B2 level of English;
- Copy of passport (pages with name, surname, and expiration date);
- Original High School Diploma;
- Original High School Transcript;
- Original High School Transcript translated into either Polish or English by sworn translator;
- High School Diploma with apostille or legalization translated into either Polish or English.
- Statement from your school or Ministry of Education indicating that the diploma enables you to proceed with higher level of education in the country where the diploma was issued.
For more information visit: http://recruitment.lazarski.pl/admissions/.
Every organization needs good managers – whether it be a government institution, a non-profit organization, a private business or a ultinational corporation. Through the BA in Management program at Lazarski University, students will gain the skills necessary to operate in complex and difficult work environments. They will learn the basics of organizational, financial, and human resource management, and will build the foundation necessary to launch successful and meaningful careers.