COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
- International language certificate confirming B2 level of English;
- Copy of passport (pages with name, surname, and expiration date);
- Original High School Diploma;
- Original High School Transcript;
- Original High School Transcript translated into either Polish or English by sworn translator;
- High School Diploma with apostille or legalization translated into either Polish or English.
- Statement from your school or Ministry of Education indicating that the diploma enables you to proceed with higher level of education in the country where the diploma was issued.
For more information visit: http://recruitment.lazarski.pl/admissions/.
The BA in Finance and Accounting program provides students with a solid foundation in theoretical knowledge and practical skills to ensure that they are well equipped to meet the needs of employers and business.
The program is built around the highest educational standards outlined by renowned international accounting accreditation institutions, which ensures that the learning outcomes and curriculum meet the principles and values of the accountancy profession.
The program lasts 3 years and is studied full-time.