COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
- an application form signed (printed from the electronic candidates database)
- a copy of High School Diploma or its equivalent in candidate’s native language certified by candidate’s school or by a public notary
- an English translation of the above original document, translated and certificated by candidate’s school or by a sworn translator (does not apply to documents in English or polish)
- a copy of the applicant’s passport certified by a public notary
- two recent photographs (size 35mm-45mm) signed at the back (head uncovered)
- certificate confirming English language skills.
The PREMEDICAL COURSE is organized by the Medical University of Gdansk. The PREMEDICAL COURSE aims to meet the needs of high school graduates who wish to pursue a medical education but who have taken few or none of the core science courses required for successful preparation to medical school.
Graduation of PREMEDICAL COURSE gives participant an opportunity to by accepted for the 6-year M.D. program at the Medical University of Gdansk in next academic year.