COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
- Secondary school degree or equivalent credentials at a high enough level to be eligible for admission to a university in home country, issued no earlier than in 2014
- High level of knowledge in the following fields: Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, and high proficiency in English language
- Satisfactory grades in biology, chemistry and physics or mathematics (min. 2 subjects, incl. biology) from previous education (secondary school, college or university).
- Entrance examination in biology, chemistry and physics, and interview
- Applicants holding Polish high school leaving certificates must successfully apply and achieve a minimum score of 160 points in the admission proceedings for the Polish-language medical program at PUMS in order to become eligible to apply to this medical program in English.
The 6-year MD Program is an undergraduate-entry medical course leading high school graduates to a professional degree of Doctor of Medicine, opening doors to medical licensing on all continents. This undergraduate-entry pathway will allow you to complete your medical degree directly after secondary school, without taking any pre-medical programs.