A New List of Restrictions Due to COVID-19 is Announced by Government (23.10.2020)
From Saturday the whole territory of Poland becomes a red zone.
The restriction connected to education, culture, and sport:
- Primary schools (grades IV to VIII) work in remote mode (till November 8).
- From 8 Am to 4 Pm, children up to 16 years old cannot go out alone, only under the supervision of an adult.
- For two weeks restaurants, pubs, cafes can only prepare takeaway and delivery meals. The tightening may be extended, depending on the further outcomes of the pandemic.
- It is forbidden to gather more than five people during events, meetings, and gatherings in public spaces (except for business meetings)
- Sports events without audience participation are allowed
- Cultural events - up to 25% of the audience
The restriction connected to community life:
- Seniors over 70 years of age should not move out, and preferably not leave the house.
- Restriction on sanatoriums is announced. The institutions will be closed at the moment.
- The final decision on possible restrictions and rules for cemeteries will be made next week. The prime minister called on November 1 to stay at home. There are no additional restrictions in the churches.
Stay safe and take care of yourself!