COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
Medical, health and sport sciences
Long cycle Master's Programme (9-12 semesters)
Mode of studies:
6 years (12 semesters)
38 700 PLN/year
Master of Science in Pharmacy (US: PharmD)
Friday, 31 July, 2020
Day of semester start:
Monday, 31 August, 2020
366 (for the whole 6-year Program)
- Secondary school degree or equivalent credentials at a high enough level to be eligible for admission to a university in home country, issued no earlier than in 2014.
- High level of knowledge in the following fields: Chemistry, and Biology, and high proficiency in English language.
- Satisfactory grades in biology and chemistry from previous education (secondary school, college or university).
- Interview examination in biology and chemistry.
- Applicants holding Polish high school leaving certificates must successfully apply to the admission proceedings for the Polish-language pharmacy program at PUMS in order to become eligible to apply to this pharmacy program in English.
The 6-year PharmD Program is an undergraduate-entry Master of Pharmacy (EU) / Doctor of Pharmacy (US) course leading high school graduates to a professional degree in Pharmacy with great emphasis on clinical applications of pharmaceutical therapy.