COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
· Application form - https://apply.ue.poznan.pl/;
· High School Diploma (legalized copy in English or Polish, i.e. sealed and signed by a Polish consul in your country or your consul working in Poland, or adjusted apostille, for candidates from countries that have signed the Hague Convention);
· Certificate of English language skills;
· Entrance Medical Record (a doctor’s certificate of no contraindications to study, in English or Polish);
· Proof of medical support;
· Copy of passport (page with photograph and passport number).
Sustainable economic growth and the creation of welfare for individuals and whole societies worldwide calls for professionals who know how to manage the businesses and processes embedded in the most vibrant locations such as the new economies (e.g. BRIC countries – Brazil, Russia, India and China) and other countries perceived as emerging markets located in Eastern Europe, Latin America, Asia and Africa. Emerging markets are increasingly used as a place for business of growing number of enterprises. International corporations open new subsidiaries there to reach new sales markets. Those enterprises need well educated people to manage their businesses in those markets. There is a lack of educational offer on the market which would focus on these specific regions. IMEM covers this gap and offers a multi-disciplinary approach to study both economic and business environments of these countries as well as theory and practice in the field of management of different size and type of organizations
What can you gain from your studies at the International Management in Emerging Markets?
- Understanding of business and management issues embedded in emerging markets (factors behind their high economic growth, the evolution of business environment of these markets, business opportunities and threats (risks) accompanying emerging markets’ growth, understanding of finance, managing people, operations, policy and the strategy of running a business in emerging markets)
- Through group work, you will develop skills in teamworking and leadership, as well as analytical skills and abilities in solving complex business problems in volatile emerging markets
- Through working with people from other cultures and with different backgrounds, you will develop your interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills and abilities in solving strategic problems connected with the cultural diversity and political risks.
The International Management in Emerging Markets program develops the skills necessary to start a career as:
- a highly qualified specialist in different types of organization (a variety of businesses, non-profit organizations, public administration units, local, regional or national government)
- managers of operational, financial, analytical departments in international corporations or small and medium enterprises (SMEs) operating on a national and international scale
- business people, running their own firms in emerging markets.