COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
How to apply?
1st step: Choose a program
2nd step: Fill in the application form on-line
3rd step: Pay the enrolment fee in order to complete the submission of your application.
4th step: Submit all the required documents
5th step: Pay the tuition fee for one semester or academic year (two semesters) in advance.
6th step: Fill in the English language test on the WSPA language testing platform.
7th step: Wait for the acceptance letter that will be sent to you by email.
As a graduate of Journalism and Social Communication, you will be prepared for work as a journalist, reporter or editor; for using network communication tools; gathering, editing and selection of news; creating radio reports and TV documentaries; montage; as well as for leading political and advertising campaigns! We offer full-time and part time studies.
We will prepare you for work in:
- public and commercial television,
- news desks in the mass media,
- local or nationwide press,
- editorial teams of web portals,
- public relations agencies,
- artistic agencies,
- advertising agencies,
- media houses,
- institutions and organizations keeping contact with the media,
- as a freelance journalist.
It is worth studying Journalism and Social Communication at our College! Advantages of the programme:
- Professional teaching staff with both academic and practical experience.
- Student internships in prestigious institutions at home and abroad!
- Possibility of participating in the Erasmus programme.
- Modern teaching methods facilitating personal development during the studies.
- Possibility of consulting a career counsellor free of charge.
- Possibility of taking part in nationwide journalistic workshops.
- Practical education.
- High scholarships already from the first year of studies.
- Cooperation with the Polish Television in Lublin.