COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
How to apply?
1ststep: Choose a program
2nd step: Fill in the application form on-line
3rd step: Pay the enrolment fee in order to complete the submission of your application.
4th step: Submit all the required documents
5th step: Pay the tuition fee for one semester or academic year (two semesters) in advance.
6th step: Fill in the English language test on the WSPA language testing platform.
7th step: Wait for the acceptance letter that will be sent to you by email.
As a graduate of Finance and Accounting, you will have knowledge of operational mechanisms of financial markets, enterprises, banks and other organizations. You will develop skills of predicting and analysing the economic phenomena occurring in enterprises and on the surrounding market. The qualifications acquired will enable you to efficiently solve problems of accounting and finance management and to run appropriate departments of business organizations. We offer full-time and part time studies.
We will prepare you for work in:
- tax consultancy,
- audit companies,
- financial and economic consulting agencies,
- tax offices, tax chambers and local government institutions,
- accounting offices and consulting companies.
It is worth studying Finance and Accounting at our College! Advantages of the programme:
- Professional teaching staff with both academic and practical experience.
- The study programme teaches how to independently design financial projects and accounting systems and how to manage finance of business organizations!
- The study programme offers foreign language education at B2 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages! The programme teaches specialist language skills in finance, banking and accounting!
- Possibility of participating in the series of training courses organized by WSPA on the following subjects:
- Series 1: “Bright future with WSPA” (“Competences, communication, self-presentation on the labour market”!; “Personal development, career, labour market”!; “How to increase your value on the labour market”).
- Series 2: “ABC of Small Business”.
- Series 3: “Project: Manager”.
- Education adapted to the National Qualifications Framework!
- Possibility of participating in the Erasmus programme!