COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
Eligible applicants must hold a High School Diploma awarded by a recognized education institution. It is required to have an English language international B2 certificate (upper intermediate) such as FCE, IELTS (min. 6.0 points), IBT (min. 87 points), TOEFL (min. 510 points).
Finance & Accounting for Business is a full-time Bachelor’s degree programme delivered at the Faculty of Finance and Insurance.
Employment prospects: finance and corporate accounting, controlling, business analysis, financial institutions: banks, insurance companies, investment funds
The programme has been designed for students who want to:
- discover the world of finance,
- get an insight into the decision-making processes for companies’ financing and investments,
- learn to analyse, develop and present the data on the company’s financial and economic standing,
- learn to include the crucial factors for efficient financial management,
- find out the role of accounting and its importance,
- refine their English skills.
The graduate of the programme will have acquired up-to-date knowledge of accounting and corporate finance, investment profitability account, taxation of companies, limiting and managing financial risk, and investing in the capital market.