COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
A candidate for the the programme should hold:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science,
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in other field of studies – it is required from the candidate to pass a qualification test (in English) verifying the candidate’s competencies in Computer Science.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree diploma in Computer Science/Informatics or related field of study with supplement covering transcripts of records of all undertaken courses (translated into English or Polish, if submitted document is issued in any other language);
- Document confirming competence in the English language
Institute of Computer Science offers Master’s degree studies in Computer Science, which duration is 3 semesters. The graduate, exhibiting special proficiency in IT knowledge use both in theoretical and practical aspects, is prepared to undertake a profession in the field of IT in various industries.
Computer Science Faculty offers MSc in Computer Science programme which aims at educating a graduate especially proficient in IT knowledge use as well theoretically and practically. The Faculty enhances relations between education, research and economy within the frame of knowledge triangle. Wide range of subjects to choose gives students possibilities of creating such an educational path, which corresponds to the students’ scientific interests and professional plans. It fulfills the strategy assumptions, which puts special emphasis on improving the programs flexibility. Special attention should be paid to employer’s co-operation in creating educational programs for IT faculty, contributing to building a system of innovative education. Thanks to such practices, the graduate is competitive at the labour market. The Faculty also refers to the university mission, especially to basic tasks of university, which are shaping moral attitudes in society both on scientific and everyday life foundations.
Graduate from MSc in Computer Science:
- Possesses grounded knowledge and skills in advanced IT fields;
- Possesses skills of analytic and synthetic thinking that allows to non-standard approaches to various practical problems solving requiring analysis, developing or adapting advanced IT technologies;
- Possesses the skill of developing IT solutions on the basis of mathematical models and is able to evaluate these solutions, test them and ensure their security;
- Is aware of importance and results of IT engineer professional activities and understands the meaning of intellectual honesty;
- Can present advanced IT content in verbal and written forms and rationally discuss them;
- Possesses the skill of individual knowledge widening and deepening within the frames of current IT trends.
- Possesses high qualifications and skills in the field of IT that makes him competitive on labour market.