COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
- At least a 4-year Bachelor's degree. If less than 4 years - please submit the diploma and transcripts to the Admissions Office for verification.
- Candidates applying for admission to the program are required to undergo the free of charge TOEFL Equivalent exam conducted by Clark University to test their level of English. Exemption from the TOEFL-equivalent test applies to Candidates who:
- are from a country where English is the official language
- have finished higher education program in English
- have one of the following language certificates:
- TOEFL iBt – minimum score 90 points
- IELTS – minimum level 6
- TOEIC - minimum 785 points
- FCE - minimum grade A
- CAE - regardless of the grade
- CPE - regardless of the grade
University of Social Sciences (Poland) & Clark University (USA)
Clark University is a teaching and research institution founded in 1887. Clark is the oldest graduate institution in the United States. Clark is one of only three New England universities, with Harvard and Yale, to be a founding member of the prestigious Association of AmericanUniversities.
Clark’s Polish partner is the University of Social Sciences. Since 2004, on the basis of the agreement concluded between the two universities, a wide range of English-speaking degree programs has been offered in Łódź and Warsaw. The cooperation between both universities has become an excellent example of a Polish-American transfer of knowledge and skills both on an academic level as well as on the institutional arena.
Description of the program:
Today a real challenge for corporations is the rapidly changing environment. The process of globalization is leading to a greater openness, stronger competition and significant differences in the business environment in both cultural and legislative aspects. Today’s information is not only readily available but also easily accessible and the development of technology constitutes an additional factor emphasizing the importance of professional communication in successful management of any company or organization: international corporation, production company or a health care institution. Effective communication together with managerial competences are key to functioning efficiently in every area of business. In response to the modern economy, Clark University offers the Master of Science in Professional Communication program. Clark University offers the MSPC program in concentrations reflecting the challenges and needs of the modern market. The structure of studies prepares graduates to work in managerial positions in various fields where communication plays a key role in achieving personal and organizational success, and prepares managers to manage a modern company or organization successfully competing at both the national and international levels.
· Master of Science in Professional Communication (from Clark University, USA)
· certificate from University of Social Sciences (Społeczna Akademia Nauk,Poland)
Concentration of studies:
- Information System
- Health Systems
- Human Resources
Admissions Office in Lodz
ul. Kilińskiego 98, 90-012 Łódź, Poland
phone: +48 42 664 22 55
Office hours: Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Apply online at: apply.san.edu.pl