COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
- At least a 4-year Bachelor's degree. If less than 4 years - please submit the diploma and transcripts to the Admissions Office for verification.
- Candidates applying for admission to the program are required to undergo the free of charge TOEFL Equivalent exam conducted by Clark University to test their level of English. Exemption from the TOEFL-equivalent test applies to Candidates who:
- are from a country where English is the official language
- have finished higher education program in English
- have one of the following language certificates:
- TOEFL iBt – minimum score 90 points
- IELTS – minimum level 6
- TOEIC - minimum 785 points
- FCE - minimum grade A
- CAE - regardless of the grade
- CPE - regardless of the grade
University of Social Sciences & Clark University
Clark University is a teaching and research institution founded in 1887. Clark is the oldest graduate institution in the United States. Clark is one of only three New England universities, with Harvard and Yale, to be a founding member of the prestigious Association of AmericanUniversities.
Clark’s Polish partner is the University of Social Sciences. Since 2004, on the basis of the agreement concluded between the two universities, a wide range of English-speaking degree programs has been offered in Łódź and Warsaw. The cooperation between both universitieshas become an excellent example of a Polish-American transfer of knowledge and skills bothon an academic level as well as on the institutional arena.
Description of the program
The MBA program is designed for management professionals and specialists who wish to expand their qualifications through a managerial component. The programs guarantees both wide and specialized management knowledge in the fields of communication, marketing, information technology systems and healthcare. Graduates receive an MBA diploma and a postgraduate MBA certificate from University of Social Sciences (SAN) and a prestigious American Master’s degree from Clark University, taken from the choice of professional studies of the College of Professional and Continuing Education. You will receive the highest quality managerial education, together with knowledge and experience that can be effectively used at every stage of a company’s or another organization’s development.
- Master of Science in Professional Communication (from Clark University, USA)
- MBA diploma and certificate from (University of Social Sciences, Poland)
Concentration of studies:
- MBA in Managerial Communication (MBA + MSPC)
- MBA in Marketing Communication (MBA + MSPC)
- MBA in Information Systems Management (MBA + MSPC Information Systems)
- MBA in Healthcare Management (MBA + MSPC)
- MBA in Human Resources Management (MBA + MSPC)
Admissions Office in Lodz
ul. Kilińskiego 98, 90-012 Łódź, Poland
phone: +48 42 664 22 55
Office hours: Monday - Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Apply online at: apply.san.edu.pl