COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
Admission requirements depend on:
1) the diploma giving access to undertake studies (Polish maturity diploma, IB diploma, EB diploma or foreign maturity diploma)
2) possible path of recruitment for candidates admitted on either terms applicable to Polish nationals or different terms than applicable to Polish nationals.
Check which set of terms applies to you at www.irk.uw.edu.pl
he 3-year first-cycle degree full-time programme consists of six semesters (terms) and over 20 courses plus dissertation seminar aimed at thesis preparation and individual focus. All units are taught in English by experienced American and European academic teachers. The unique format of the Undergraduate Programme in International Relations not only introduces students to the workings within the field of International Relations, but also makes them responsive to interdisciplinary concerns such as law, business, history and culture.
The graduates of the Undergraduate Programme in International Relations should have acquired knowledge in economics, social, legal and political sciences which give him/her understanding of how international relations and world economy function. The UPIR graduate should have analytical capacities, to understand local problems in a global perspective, as well as skills in communication, negotiation and persuasion. The graduate should be fluent in foreign language (level B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference) and be able to use the advanced vocabulary in international relations topic. He/she should be qualified to work in:
• central and local administration as mid-level policy officer or junior expert
• international organizations or local institutions having international collaboration
• enterprises present in international markets.
Interdisciplinary character of studies should as well enable the graduate to work in institutions that are not related to international relations.
More information: http://www.en.ism.uw.edu.pl/undergraduate-programme/