COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
Admission requirements can be found here https://www.students.pw.edu.pl/How-to-Apply/Admission-to-M.Sc
The programme contains a wide range of specialist subjects (modelling of bioprocesses, regulation of biotechnological processes, separation processes in biotechnology, laboratory of technological and biotechnological processes, biotechnology of natural resources, etc.), which, together with bioanalytical and elective subjects (bioanalytics, sensors and biosensors, microbioanalytics) constitute a comprehensive offer for all graduates interested in the field of biotechnology.
Examples of modules:
• Bioinformatics • Environmental Biotechnology • Data Treatment in Chemical Analysis for Biotechnology • Bioreactors • Clean Technologies • Biomaterials • Implantable Medical Devices • Microbioanalytics • Separation Processes in Biotechnology • Sensors and Biosensors
Applied Biotechnology programme is focused on education of specialists prepared for em - ployment in many biotechnological branches of industry (e.g. pharmaceutical, food or com - posting industry). Our graduates can expect to be competent to carry out scientific research in biotechnology laboratories as well as to work at planning or consulting companies.
• Small, medium and large enterprises of the biotechnology industry and related industries.
• Units of research facilities of the biotechnology industry and related industries.
• Research, testing and diagnostic laboratories.
• Design and business units, including companies trading in biotechnology equipment.
• Institutions providing consulting services and disseminating knowledge in the field of chemistry and biotechnology.