COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
Admission requirements can be found here: https://www.students.pw.edu.pl/How-to-Apply/Admission-to-M.Sc
The main aim of the program is to acquire knowledge in the field of collecting, processing, and analysis of the spatial data for the needs of modern navigation systems. You will learn the principles of designing, developing and using mobile measurement platforms and mobile mapping systems (MMS), how to design location-based systems (LBS) and navigation applications (GNSS, GNSS/INS) and how to choose appropriate techniques for acquiring spatial data (photogrammetry, remote sensing, computer vision). Furthermore, you will gain comprehensive knowledge about outdoor (self-driving car, UAV) and indoor navigation systems. Finally, you will be trained on how to integrate and process the data from multiple sensors for navigation applications. You will create technologies of the future.
Examples of modules:
• Standards for geodata • Modern Photogrammetry • 3D city modelling • Programming language with numerical methods • Reference systems for navigation • Integrated Navigation Systems • Satellite Navigation Systems • Principles of transport economics • Intelligent Transportation Systems and Autonomous Cars • Urban solutions for autonomous vehicles
Graduates may find employment in companies or institutions dealing with:
• processing and analysis of geospatial data • designing location and navigation applications
• developing positioning and attitude determination systems for mobile measurement platforms such as unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV), mobile measurement platforms (MMS/MLS) etc.
• creating systems for crisis management
• intelligent transport technologies