COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
Admission requirements are available here https://www.students.pw.edu.pl/index.php/How-to-Apply/Admission-to-M.Sc
The programme of the second cycle full-time studies in the field of Photonics Engineering specialisation is developed as a high-quality educational offer in the area of modern optics, photonics and optomechatronics. After graduation students will pursue their professional career in the diverse areas of photonics, especially: mathematical and numerical modelling, design of opto–mechanical systems, image processing and recognition, optical methods of testing, diffraction optics and microoptics. The profile of a graduate corresponds with the challenges of the 21st century. The unique knowledge, delivered during courses, enables the graduate to pursue a promising career as engineers and researchers in modern fields of science, technology and industry, which are dynamically developing.
Examples of modules:
• Design of Optical Systems • Diffraction and Fourier Optics • Image Processing and Recognition • Medical Optics • Optical microsystems • Optical full-field measurements • Mechatronic Systems • Numerical Methods in Optical Techniques
• operation maintenance departments at production plants,
• quality control departments at production plants,
• construction and design bureaus;
• representatives of international concerns manufacturing precise equipment.