COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
Admission requirements are available here https://www.students.pw.edu.pl/index.php/How-to-Apply/Admission-to-M.Sc
The programme requires coursework in one specialisation and thesis preparation. Each student works with a supervisor from the faculty. The professor helps the student plan an academic programme of coursework compatible with the degree requirements and the student’s educational objectives. The advisor also supervises the research and thesis preparation. The thesis is based on a research project that partly involves the original material.
Graduates from the Computer Systems and Networks specialisation will be equipped with comprehensive qualifications in the area of computer science basics, including basic knowledge of information processing, as well as the area of algorithms and system modelling. They are proficient in computer programming and skilful in using computer tools. They are self-reliant in scheduling, implementing and verifying complex computer projects. Their knowledge facilitates quick adaptation to the rapidly changing environment.
Examples of modules:
• Discrete Random Processes • Pattern Recognition • Evolutionary Algorithms • Digital Signal Processor Architecture and Programming • Parallel Numerical Methods • Distributed Computing and Systems • Data Mining • Intelligent Information Systems • Image and Speech Recognition
• companies and institutions using computer networks and systems, e.g. banks, telecommunications operators;
• companies and corporations manufacturing system and utility software;
• companies implementing automatic control systems and production management;
• universities, research institutes, design bureaus and other institutions engaged in IT systems designing;
• consulting companies and companies implementing and integrating various IT solutions.