COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
Admission requirements can be found here https://www.students.pw.edu.pl/How-to-Apply/Admission-to-M.Sc
A three-semester programme and preparation of the final M.Sc. thesis under the guidance of the Faculty supervisor allows students to acquire comprehensive knowledge and qualifications in the area of civil engineering. Graduates of the Master programme can handle design problems with a high degree of complexity and investment projects of a unique nature. They are prepared to carry out research projects and can manage design projects or run construction companies. Graduates of Civil Engineering programme are offered engineering and administrative posts in industry, construction, research, government and consulting companies.
Examples of modules:
• Engineering of Building Materials • Theory of Elasticity and Plasticity • Design Methodology of Construction Processes • Computer Methods for Structural design • Mechanics of Structures • Concrete, Metal, Timber Structures • Reliability of structures • Computer-aided design of structures
• design and development companies;
• construction companies, construction supervision duties;
• building materials industry, concrete batching plants, companies manufacturing building and structural elements;
• central and local government administration agencies in charge of construction and architecture.