COVID-19: 24/7 hotline 800 190 590, click to read more information
In order to submit an application, the candidate must send:
- Legalised secondary school certificate
- Eligibility letter
- Certificate of knowledge of English at least at B1 level
Accepted candidate will receive Offer letter.
After paying the tuition fee (1 or 2 installments) and the Application fee, the student will receive an invitation letter.
Ongoing processes of globalization and regionalization determine the changes in the conditions of competition on international markets. These processes cause the constant evolution of the market environment. In order to adapt to ongoing changes skillfully, company must make decisions according to the strategy in foreign markets. It requires the employment of highly qualified staff having knowledge and practical skills.
List of modules
- Brand management in international business,
- Business law,
- Fundamentals of foreign trade,
- Global logistic chains,
- International negotiations,
- International transport,
- Principles of common UE market,
- Trade transactions settlements.